The 6 steps are:
- Scenarios are plausible stories about how the future might unfold.
- Use a PESTEL analysis to identify uncertainties in your future.
- Build an Impact/Uncertainty matrix to identify scenario drivers.
- Create a 2X2 matrix of the highest impact/highest uncertainty drivers.
- Forecast your business plan within each scenario to identify problems and opportunities.
- Evaluate your strategic options against each scenario for robustness.
I hope you enjoy the info graphic below. Please let me know what you think in the comments below the post.