Bookmarklets are the quickest way to turn a passive browsing experience into an active browsing experience.
- bit.ly - converts the current URL into a TinyURL and prepares a tweet with the bit.ly URL and the page title (note: bit.ly also tracks who clicks on the link)
- bit.ly Amazon Affiliate Link - creates an Amazon affiliate link of the current Amazon page
- GMail this - prepares a GMail message with the current URL
- Google -searches for the currntly selected text in Google
- →Anglais - select some text and have it translated from French to English
- → Show all feeds - finds all feeds on the page and allows you to add them to Google Reader
- Pin It - to Pinterest
- Read Later - using Instapaper
Some other bookmarklets must be installed - just click on the link below and follow the instructions:
- Evernote Clipper - Clip web pages to Evernote.